Global rallycross championship

tkolbo

Tyler Kolbo Group 5 #117
I thought I would pass on a special deal:

If you are hooked up on Groupon, today's deal is 50% off of admission to the Global Rallycross event Saturday April 16 at the Dirtfish Rallyschool site. With discount the ticket is $10.00.

See ya there Saturday???

tyler

Rumor has it that The Ridge Motorsports Group is sponsoring the #46 car, driven by Mathew Johnson.

Quoted from their new website, www.ridgemotorsportspark.com....

"We are excited to sponsor Matthew Johnson in the Seattle round of the Global Rallycross Championship (www.global-rallycross.com) April 15th and 16th at the Old Mill Adventure Park in Snoqualmie, WA.

Matthew is coming into this event having won his class in the inaugural event last month. Mathew is campaigning the #46 Nitro Circus Mazda RX-8 in the 2WD class of the Global Rallycross Championship. More about his exploits at the last round, like putting the car on its side – without rolling over, can be found in this rallybuzz.com article.

The Ridge Motorsports Park supports all forms of motorsports and this X-Games style competition is packed with action and excitement. The events are being broadcast on ESPN2 and ESPN3.com which should provide some nice exposure for us. To get an idea of what this event is like, watch the ESPN Recap of the Global Rallycross Championship video.

Come out and watch the action in person this weekend. Enter Promo Code "Paddle" to get 1/2 off."

I've been told Dirtfish Rally school is a complete blast. I had a friend take the day class and he loved it so much he's going back for the 3 day event. Also there is the event going on in ocean shores coming up. Olympus Rally if I'm not mistaking? Anyone going to that?

Yes there is an event this weekend and it is the olympus rally

I talked to a few buds that went to the rallycross, they said it was epic!

Back