Getting out of the Car, newbie question

RE: trap door. Not to be a wet blanket, but what if you're on the roof-- like Steve's Rx7 roll-over at Seattle where there was also a fire.

And as soon as you come back down to earth, I'm gonna hand you a broom to clean up all that cockpit debris you just exploded all over my race track.

RE: trap door. Not to be a wet blanket, but what if you're on the roof-- like Steve's Rx7 roll-over at Seattle where there was also a fire.

Yes, I thought of that, Karen as, I was there for Steve's 'event'. Just lucky that the 1st responder was somebody of Ward's caliber (I came up the hill from 3B). It didn't take us long to knock the fire down. Steve 'conveniently' stopped directly in front of the T-3A station. But then, have ANY drivers practiced getting out of their cars upside down without help? Trust me, it's trickier then you think. Generally, you NEED HELP.

I still think the 'roof door' is a good idea IF you have a car that's tough to get in/out through the window.

Ok, I didnt do that. I'm going to buy a seat and put mine up for sale this weekend.

If anybody is interested in a very nice pair of Cobra Sebring Seats let me know.

Back