FV for sale

james_ff2000

James Dallimore
I am selling my Mr Ian FV - a copy of a Mysterian built by Lawrence Hayes of Hayes Cages.
Colin Hannah won the 2008 SCCBC Championship in this car. Raced by Trevor Yip in 2012 so its not been sitting around unused.

Fresh Quixote motor still being built. Comes complete with a spares package or I am willing to sell it as a roller.

2012 prep included:
• New wheel cylinders all round
• New Seat belts good to 2013
• New tires – Hoosiers - worn now but useful.
• New front brake master cylinder
• Other master cylinders rebuilt with new seals
• New front wheel bearings both sides
• Carbotech “Green” brake linings
• Full alignment & set-up

Car comes with:
• Spare nose
• Nose mould
• 2nd set of wheels
• Choice of front shocks – I have various Carrera adjustables.

I have other spares and can assist a novice driver with fuel jugs and other pit equipment.

I will happily go through a rebuild, set-up and alignment with you.
Complete car and spares $7000 or as a roller (complete car with spares but minus the gearbox/axles assy; engine, clutch, intake and carb) $3500. Any option available to suit your needs

Come and join in the FV fun. Probably the cheapest and most competitive racing around here. 1 or 2 sets tires per season, 25 litres of Chevron 94 for a weekend. Check out spares costs at www.quixoteracing.com, www.CIP1., www.sracing.com and locally here in Delta with FART who can fix or make anything you need.

James 604 943 94 one nine or gts328@yahoo dot com
Car is in Tsawwassen, 30 min north of the border. Come round and try it on for size. 2013 is shaping up to be a terrific FV season.
about 28 photos at www.dropbox.com/sh/vrgatgltexrg44j/blOyzTakjQ?n=48329047

Attachments

• fv 1.jpg
    fv 1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 255
  • fv2.jpg
    fv2.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
I took the %20 out of the link and it seems to work now. but then it worked before when I tried it, ah well. The deep dark secrets of computer stuff elude me.

If it still does not work send an email gts328@ydotcom and I can email the photos.

Thanks Simon

James

The link is technically fine, but it's not the link you want to use for Dropbox when sharing to people who don't have Dropbox accounts.

I think the links work now.... only took 2 evenings to work it out!

Please form an orderly line at my garage door to view!

James

Back