Fuel in Spokane

anthonyk

Giant Killer Racing
Hi Guys,

I am planning on coming down to Spokane for the July double race weekend.

Is there a fuel station/vendor at the track? Where can I procure a barrel of 110 or c12?

Thanks

Anthony
Calgary, AB

....Is there a fuel station/vendor at the track? Where can I procure a barrel of 110 or c12?...

Andy usually brings 3 maybe 4 drums of different flavors. If you want an ENTIRE drum for sure contact him in advance so he can put an extra drum on the truck.

He usually sells it by the 5 gallon bucket to people racing that day. If you take an entire drum, that may be the fuel supply for several racers.

Is Spokane near Mission then!!! Sorry, I was thinkning of something else, or more likely not thinking! Yes he does normally go to SRP.

And I know that you missed that I have already realized that and corrected myself. Talk about coming to the party late, jeez.
Are those damn stairs done yet so I can get my work done?

And I know that you missed that I have already realized that and corrected myself. Talk about coming to the party late, jeez.

What can you expect? He finished his sentence as Steward, so he misses lots of details now. He even blew by Adam and I while towing our trailer home from the Portland race. Did he honk, wave, give us the finger? None of those. He had his nose pointed towards home and didn't give any indication that he had noticed.

What can you expect? He finished his sentence as Steward, so he misses lots of details now. He even blew by Adam and I while towing our trailer home from the Portland race. Did he honk, wave, give us the finger? None of those. He had his nose pointed towards home and didn't give any indication that he had noticed.

I flashed my lights, grumpy pants!

Back