FS: Race-Technology DL1 MK2, Dash2, ECU adapter + other stuf

esaatesta

I will be moving to a different ECU and have all below for sale, I can ship Worldwide. I would prefer to sell all Race-Technology stuff as one package but will entertain any offers. Send me a PM and we’ll talk...
Devices are still installed, new install will start this weekend.

- Race-Technology DL1 MK2 logger with 20Hz GPS option. 2 GPS antennas included.
- Race-Technology Dash2 display. Installed in BMW E30 cluster for factory look install.
- Race-Technology ECU adapter for Autronic SM4 1.09. With this you can display all data stream channels in the Dash2 display and log the data.
Devices are updated with latest firmware and come in original cases and cables.
Package: $1400 obo (Cluster additional and available if interest).

- Autronic SM4 ECU 1.09, 7 months old with factory warranty. Equipped with double logger memory and supports dual maps. Comes with serial cable, intake and coolant temp sensors. Upcoming 1.11 firmware included when available. Price: $1900 obo.

- Plex-tuning knock detector: More info: http://plex-tuning.com/products/plex-knock-monitor
Price: $600, $500 if bought together with SM4.

- Used Siemens Deka 3102 injectors. 4pcs. Price: $30/pcs or free with the SM4.

- Tilton floor mount pedals. Brake and Clutch pedal with bias remote adjustment and bias bar. 2 master cylinders are installed (Brake).
Price: Best offer

Any reasonable offer is welcome and considered.

best regards, Esa

Pictures added.

- Autronic SM4
- Race-Technology DL1 MK2
- Race-Technology Dash2 case + cables(Display still installed. removed if there is interest for pictures.)
- Plex tuning Knock detector
IMG_2658.jpgIMG_2659.jpgIMG_2661.jpgIMG_2666.jpgcluster2.jpg

Last edited:
Back