Just this guy, ya know?
Yes, it pains me greatly to do this, but I'm selling the car and trailer and getting out of racing. I can either keep racing or bail (for just a few years, I hope) and start aggressively saving for my kids' college. And so...
You all know the car: a 1997 chassis (E36) with an E30 M3-style widebody kit in fiberglass and carbon fiber and sports a recently-transplanted S54 engine from a 2003 (E46) M3. Better yet, this car is really two cars in one: Not only is it a front-running sprint car, but it's also been modified into a race-winning endurance car.
Legal for ST (ICSCC), SPM (ICSCC, SCCA), GTS4 (NASA), ES (NASA), CM (BMW Club Racing), others?
- 1997 BMW M3 chassis (VIN: WBSBG932XVEY75305)
- S54 engine from 2003 M3 (50-some thousand street miles)
- MoTeC standalone ECU
- Stack programmable dash
- 3-way Moton dampers
- StopTech BBK
- Fiberglass and carbon fiber widebody kit (the only metal body panel is the roof)
- Brand-new front glass; other windows are polycarbonate
- 25-gallon fuel cell with dry break fuel fill
- Halon fire system (3 nozzles)
- New ceramic-coated headers
- Newly-built custom exhaust
- Freshly stripped/repainted interior
- All fluids replaced
- New brake rotors/pads
- New rear wheel bearings
- New set of Nitto NT01 tires
- New FIA-rated harness in 2011
- Includes assorted extras like a Blind Apex T&S receiver, camera mount, handheld AFFF extinguisher, helmet/steering wheel hooks, dry-break dump can, car cover, and software/ECU maps/special cable for connecting computer to ECU
Pictures, videos, race history, and additional details on equipment can be found through this ad at http://www.ijsmotorsport.com/m3_sale.asp
Ready to race NOW. Was $38800, now only $34500
I can be contacted via the e-mail address m3_sale :at: crownfox :dot: com
(for sale separately or added to the car sale at a discount)
- SOLD Featherlite aluminum open trailer (tire/storage rack, lockable storage box, remote winch, new spare tire, under-deck ramp storage)
- Motorola radio setup (2 programmable radios, crew chief headset, extra batteries, full car harness)