FS: 1980 Rabbit

Simon Tuman

I was building this for the Club Rabbit class but a family emergency has forced me to sell the car prior to its completion. I can sell without the 1.6 motor and you can install a higher output motor and race in a different class if you'd like. Tyler Kolbo still has his 1.8 8v motor that would be a great fit in this car, or take it to the Brad Greco level and build a 16v motor. Has a TON of brand new parts, especially the important ones and they have zero miles on them. They include all brand new wheels bearings, brake rotors, brake pads, ball joints, tie rod assembly, control arms with delrin bushings, poly steering rack bushings. Quality used parts include Ground Control coilovers with custom valved Bilstein Sports. Interior is a full cage (that needs to be completed), Momo seat. Custom wiring harness with all the necessary gauges. There isnt much the car will need to be completed. I'm hoping to complete it before I need to move back to California, but that clock is ticking and I have a million things I need to do. With that said, I'm offering it all for $2000 with the motor or $1500 without. I'd rather sell it without the motor and at that price its a steal.

Email for more info simontuman at gmail dot com

Back