For Sale : Formula Continental / F2000 with current Updates

Will post pictures shortly when back at home.. On travels at the moment.

Figured I would put this post up sooner as the season is about to start on the west coast and some new open wheel racers I am sure are looking for cars to start their season off.

Car is a 98 Van Dieman FC car with current updates and has a Ford 2L racing engine. Car is turn key ready to go on track with Brand new Belts.

I have one tentative buyer that has first right to buy and is seeing car next week.

Interested parties please email me with your contact details at email@nicholasbelling.com

Or text me on mobile at 604-805-6201

Car can be sold in many configurations ( with spare wheels, gears, suspension and wings - or stand alone car with no spares )

Last edited:
Car is sold.. Pending payment.

Good news for all you 2L west Coast Formula Continental / Formula 2000 owners.. The car is staying west coast. Going to be quite the group of 2L cars this year.

Make sure you introduce yourself to the new owner trackside when you see him.. My goal is to help him beat the Mission Raceway FC / F2 track record this year.

thanks everyone for your kind remarks about my car and sorry for those that missed out on it.

Back