Finalized 2021 Race Schedule

chrisheinrich

Here is the 2021 ICSCC race schedule! The Events and Results page is updated with this schedule along with Driver Training, Test n Tune, and Time Trials events.

2021 ICSCC Schedule - Final.jpg

Last edited:
May 15-16 race at Pacific overlaps the SCCA Super Tour weekend at Portland. Better hope the Canadian Border quarantine ends by then.

Rick

Just looking at the SOVREN 2021 schedule and I see they are at Spokane June 4 through 6th, same as Conference - is this a combined event? If so, I like it!

Just looking at the SOVREN 2021 schedule and I see they are at Spokane June 4 through 6th, same as Conference - is this a combined event? If so, I like it!
I think it's their second attempt at doing a combined event, yes; first one was supposed to be this past summer. Looking forward to it!

The 2021 finalized race schedule is out. See the original post for the schedule which for the most part didn't change from the tentative one.

Maybe NWMS and Sovren can retain their combined event and relocate it to ORP? Early June would be a lovely time to be at ORP.

Never count the small number of NWMS people working their heinies off out. I'm sure they will continue to fight until there is absolutely no hope in their effort to hold their scheduled racing event. I'm sure they are exploring every avenue to get the track open for their race and if they manage to pull it off we should all commit to attending if possible. They have spent two years coordinating with SOVREN in an attempt to get a joint weekend to happen and it would be a shame to see their efforts wasted because of track inaccessibility.

Maybe NWMS is still working on it but seeing the race cancelled on the schedule along with the NWMS Facebook posting as of April 12, is the race officially cancelled. While the schedule and posting is clear, I ask because I haven't seen anything official stating so on this forum or the most recent Memo since the above postings. Perhaps I totally missed it.

Thank you & much appreciated,
Jim Venable

Yes, it is cancelled as of April 12th, due to Spokane County's refusal to talk/work with anybody for 2021. We are continuing the path for a 2022 race.

Back