Group 1 48
Group 2 33
Group 3 14
Group 4 20
Group 5 37
Group 6 16
Group 7 12
Special Race 14

Also a reminder that you need to get your entry in before Friday as there will be nobody home to receive it.

So, about 200 odd racers, sun, close points race in quite a few classes....
I think we are all ready to rock.
See you all there!!

As of last night here are the numbers:
Group 1 48
Group 2 33
Group 3 14
Group 4 20
Group 5 37
Group 6 16
Group 7 12
Special Race 14

Also a reminder that you need to get your entry in before Friday as there will be nobody home to receive it.

Who's in groups 1 & 4.....especially 1 (spm in particular) inquiring minds want to know

I just have the numbers not the names but there are:
27) Pro 3
10) SPM
5) SPO
8) CSM
6) Pro 7
10) SM
3) H4
16) EIP
16) ITA
7) ITE

SPM so far is;

Rich Cote-Volvo 240
Kim Fabbro-RX7
Jim McAdie-BMW325is
Jim Gallaugher-BMW E36 325
John Kendrew-RX7
Scott Norton-BMW325is
Michael McAlleenan-BMW E36 M3
Stan Bovetz-BMW E36 M3
Robert Dunn-Neon
Patrick Boyle-RX7.

10 Entries in SPM or Flavio where are you?

SPM so far is;

Rich Cote-Volvo 240
Kim Fabbro-RX7
Jim McAdie-BMW325is
Jim Gallaugher-BMW E36 325
John Kendrew-RX7
Scott Norton-BMW325is
Michael McAlleenan-BMW E36 M3
Stan Bovetz-BMW E36 M3
Robert Dunn-Neon
Patrick Boyle-RX7.

Thanks Randy I see we have the same source;)

With 10 entries in SPM and me arguably the one of the slowest I need some bizarre things to happen to move up from 4th to 3rd in SPM for the season:
1. Robert Dunn is entered and in 3rd for the season points needs to score no points. (not going to happen :rolleyes:)
2. I must finish second to get 22 points as I trail Dunn by 21. (not going to happen :rolleyes:)

So I called up Flavio and he said it is simple. Buy all my SPM classmates Lotto Tickets and then pick a good corner.
:p I kid besides I don't have blue sunglasses and babe under each arm. Or a team mate either :)
And I don't play that way.

But if the above does happen somehow I will buy the lotto tickets BEER for you all…….:):D

I say beer because of what the Patron did to a friend up in Mission :eek:

SCOTT!! STOP IT!!

No pressure, dude. Just finish the race right, and proper.

Enjoy yourself, and the beer will be on IRDC, with the rest of us enjoying ourselves at the end of yet another season for the Conference.

Just joking...I think I am a comedian sometimes

SCOTT!! STOP IT!!

No pressure, dude. Just finish the race right, and proper.

Enjoy yourself, and the beer will be on IRDC, with the rest of us enjoying ourselves at the end of yet another season for the Conference.

Ken no worries I kid a lot. Come on over to my pit if you get the chance. You will see I am all about the fun and we always enjoy ourselves!

I am just a big kid in a big playground.

There is no pressure believe me.

Just my wild sense of humor.

I always race right and proper. I am even aware of other points races in my groups so not to mess them up.

See you at the BBQ if not sooner :D

I like this not being on Motorsport Reg. this late in the season. No way of knowing if someone registers unless the Registrar spills the beans......:p

HEY BRET, :rolleyes: IF YOU ARE READING THIS i bet you are begining to sweat it out..... remember, qual and race is on SUNDAY.... You never know who may show up at the last minute:D

We are looking at 9 Legends cars for the races this weekend! All entries will be in by Wednesday I think. I look forward to coming out Saturday afternoon after I participate in the worlds largest truck convoy to raise money for Special Olympics. If you hear of a traffic jam on I-5 northbound from Tacoma to Seattle Saturday morning it will be the truck convoy. See you all Saturday afternoon!

Revised Entries now at about 224 total.

Excellent!

I got permission at work to pass along the via email the link to the spectator pass on the IRDC website to over 100 people here at work all Road Race newbies. I have received 15 response back so far. Since I work in Kent most of the employee's here work in the Kent to Puyallup area. Some live with in ear shot of the track and have heard the noise but have never been to see what the noise is about.

I just have the numbers not the names but there are:
27) Pro 3
10) SPM
5) SPO
8) CSM
6) Pro 7
10) SM
3) H4
16) EIP
16) ITA
7) ITE

Good to see that Pro-7 is an up and coming group!
By now most of these cars qualify for Vintage Racing.

New total as of 8:00pm 231 total entries Ok... here we go...

Group 1 total 56
Pro 3 29
SPM 12

Group 2 total 35
CSM 8
Pro7 6
H4 3
SM 11

Group 3 total 15
CF 5
FF 4
FM 4