Doernbecher Pictures?

I would like to get some images posted soon, but I am heading out to Miller Motorsports Park Wed to cover Ted Anthony's weekend in the Mustang Challenge and in the Koni car as well.
I do have one card here with me that has some nice images so I was able to capture some action and should be able to post some tonight. I was also racing in gro 5 (blk PRO3 car) so I wasn't able to cover as much action as I would have liked as this is one of the big weekend for Conf.

I also accidentally left cards in my camera bag that I dropped off at TC Motorsports on Monday they are somewhere between here and Tooele, Utah. On either Wed or Thurs night I hope to at least look through to see what I got and if anything stands out I will post. If not it will have to wait until I am back the following week.

Regards,
Curtis

Curtis,

You'll need to post and queue-up the G1/T4 Tranny-Goo Tango Slip-n-Slideshow as soon as possible. I really appreciate the fact that no one touched a tire wall there someplace, thanks you guys.

Too bad you didn't get the "blow-up". I was right behind the camero when it let go. You can see in the image of my car,25 white, that my windshield was covered with oil. Then my mirror bracket broke! I couldn't see front or back.
G

Here's a video of the G1 race, including the oil application. For what it's worth, it was gear oil, Jeff's quick change rear end housing exploded, not the engine.

Gordon, I'm glad I was on your outside to keep you from sliding off the turn. It was minimal contact, and completely unavoidable of course since you were going for a ride in the oil. But I'd prefer to make introductions off the track over some cold ones... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leej6l_2Oes

Last edited:
So that was you. Thanks, I was too busy praying, something about all those great big cars with 4-5 times the Horespower just makes me feel like a pinball.:) I won't be @ Seattle but I would like to buy you a beer. G

Randy- A well edited video that I really enjoyed. A great view from the bumper or under bumper camera. It gives you a whole different perspective.
It's also a good thing the straights are fairly long because you have alot of gauges to peruse. You may check into the audio because I couldn't quite understand what you said while performing a chicane loop ta loop. Now that I think of it that is probably the way it should be.

Back