Calling all volunteers

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
This is a call out to all volunteers. Dan Wilkins, Chief of Flags for Cascade Sports Car Club hasn't been able to post anything about the 12 Hours of the Cascades due to dealing with his parents health issues. The 12 Hours of the Cascades weekend begins on Friday, Oct. 15 with a driver school in the morning and Enduro practice in the afternoon. Saturday, Oct. 16th, practice starts at 9 AM, the race starts at 9:45 AM. I understand that there are still corners available if you have a group of friends with which you want to work and dine. If you don't have a turn crew, Dan will find a home for you for the race. You can contact Dan at his email address djw212 at hotmail.com or call him after monday at 503-653-9728. He will be hard to get hold of on Monday due to his father's surgery. For those drivers that don't have a ride, join us on the corners. It may be a secret, but the workers usually haul barbeques and such out to the corners to cook and party while the drivers on course provide a little entertainment and sometimes a lot of laughs. So what ever you do, don't stay home and watch yet another re-run. I'll see you out there.

shout out.jpg
Don't everybody speak out at once. We don't want to waste any bandwidth. Is everybody already assigned? Where?

I'm gonna try to stay close to the Cafe' du'r fetterman, but will be attempting to sample a bit of the fair/fare/flare as we get around.

Wes, are you cookin'?

Last edited:
I'll be cooking Kenny, right here at the house. No job, no budget, no gas money and no time. (both the water heater and the kitchen plumbing took a powder at the same time.) It was a conspiracy I tell ya! So have fun teasing the drivers with the wonderful smells off the corners while I play with my pipes!
I don't know who was on T12 two years ago but I voted that corner the best smelling by far!
Have fun, stay safe.

Back