Bremerton playday

westipton

The IRDC playday at Bremerton is fast approaching and Mr. Barnes, the organizer extraordinarie has asked me to post a few details.

This is an all day event on Saturday March 31 at Bremerton 'International' Raceway. There will be 4 run groups as usual, with beginner, intermediate, advanced and OW/Sports racer.

As of today Steve tells me there are 4 spots left in the Advance group, 11 in Intermediate, a full 13 (out of 15) still available in Beginner, and 9 or 10 spots left in OW.

There are normally at least a half dozen 15 minute sessions per day for each group, with a drivers meeting around 8:30 I believe. Cost is $40.00 for club members and $60.00 for non-members.

Last fall the weather was cool and dry with lots of sun, so please come out and join us for a full day of lapping!

Small correction. Steve says it is now 80 bucks for non-members, which is still a steal, so please spread the word and come out and play!

Special Thanks to Steve Barnes and his group of volunteers for putting on the playday. Weather wasn't the greatest early on but cleared up a little in the afternoon. One thing about racing in the rain is while you are constantly catching the car from spinning you're also receiving a good upper body work out. Had alot of fun but I was a little sore that evening.
DM

Yes, thanks to the volunteers. Had a good time in the wet conditions other than having to bail water out of the car after each session. LOL

Back