ATTN All Race Entrants for the TC Oct Race

jeffhanken

We TC, are offering you a special for fridays test and tune. The test and tune group is now $100. This is the time to get that car set up for that lap record run. See you at the track.

I will have it changed. It is still 195 for people who are not racing that weekend. I will see how we can change it so that people who are racing that weekend see $100. Thanks Dave.

Yes you can randy, i will let our motorsportreg guy know. Get that baby dialed in and lets get that track record.

if you have already entered both the drivers school and the race before this announcment was made, who will recieve $95 credit towards your race entry. If you havent signed up yet, get in and get that car set up for that race lap record run.

motorsportreg says that the last day to enter is Oct.4th ??????
If this is right, would that make it a late entry ????? (or a very early one for 2011)

Were you waiting to 'late' enter Lynn?

Here's something even stranger than the truth, though.

Imagine refusing to enter on-line with motorsportsreg.com because there is a "pending" (not a charge/debit) put on the card/bank account#. They will choose to fax or mail in their entry. That would be fine enough, but after that, when they go and look for their on-line entry... on-line (because that's what happens to the information of that form anyway, as the registrar has to enter that same information so that it's all in one pile to coordinate when the 'doors open' for human registration.) The registrar gets a email/phone mess. that points out typos or mis-information, or the fact that they don't see it yet... "ON-LINE!!"

What puzzles me is that they are so smart to look it up, then they might think to log-in and edit their own information ON-LINE saving themselves, and others some time/anquish.

For those with only have an Underwood on your desk I apologize.

Customer friendly to friendly customers, I've always said. But I was a bartender then, not a registrar.

But I digress?

$100 is a great deal to double your track time. I missed the first couple races at ORP this year so I am glad this offer exists to let me get up to speed before the actual race weekend begins. Can't wait!

eric, you should try and talk some of your scca buddies into coming out. Maybe they could get a piece of that prize money. Of course they would have to beat you and get that lap time.

Ken, the flavor of your talking points, and now learning of your background, makes me think you're probably a fan of Bukowski...?

eric, you should try and talk some of your scca buddies into coming out. Maybe they could get a piece of that prize money. Of course they would have to beat you and get that lap time.

I am actively promoting it to the 944 guys. A few of them are on the fence but no commitments yet. We were supposed to run our final points event of the year with SCCA at ORP but as that has been canceled so this past weekend was it. A few cars have some battle wounds from 3 events in the past month so I think that has some effect on decisions to call it a year or not.

I will certainly keep trying... after working flags there at the last race I am very much looking forward to being behind the wheel at speed. I think it will be a blast in a 944!

"I have one of two choices — stay in the post office and go crazy ... or stay out here and play at writer and starve. I have decided to starve."--Bukowski

Actually, I have never before today heard of Charles Bukowski. Thanks for the reference, Randy. You made me Wiki.

Depending on which portion of my background that you have become familiar with, I thought you referred to something a bit more animated.

Kick Buttowski 3.jpg

one time,

Kick Buttowski.jpg

and again,

Kick Buttowski 2.jpg

I digress.

Last edited:
Back