Attention all mazda racers -*must read*

Mission24

I am pleased to announce that SCCBC and Mazda Canada have reached an agreement on a contingency program for the 2013 season.

ANY Mazda driver who races at an SCCBC event at Mission, and finishes first in class (any class you qualify to race in) will win $100. Second place wins $50. Note that this is PER CLASS, PER RACE, PER DAY. So as an example, on a typical CACC sanctioned weekend, if you entered in 2 classes, and won both races on both Saturday and Sunday, you would win $400.

But that's not all. In addition, a Mazda driver who wins a Canadian Class Championship (SCCBC or CACC) may qualify to enter the MX-5 Cup Shootout event held in California at the end of the year!

Qualifications for entering this contingency program are simple and are as follows:

~Program is available to any Mazda racer. The driver registers for the program, not the car.
~Must be a SCCBC Club Member.
~Must hold a valid racing license.
~Must decal vehicle as per Mazda Motorsports requirements.
~Entrants must register at http://mazdamotorsports.com/wcsstore/B2BDirect/Motorsports/registration.htm

SCCBC is thrilled to offer this program to our friends on both sides of the border. Where else can you race for CASH, every race???!!!

SCCBC membership forms are available on our website www.sccbc.net, and additional information regarding the program will also be posted there. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to seeing you and your Mazda at Mission this season.

Cheers,

Steve Hocaluk
SCCBC President
president@sccbc.net

Mazda SCCBC Program.png

Back