Are you a Novice for 2012 or were you in 2011?

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm looking for 3-5 Novices (especially those who are just starting out this year) to help me with a project by providing some feedback about your experiences (for the former) or expectations/concerns (for the new). I need at least one NOW driver.

All I need from you initially is to contact me via e-mail with your name, your status as a Novice (current/former), and whether you are/were NCW or NOW. I will follow up with a short list of questions for you to answer that will, hopefully, help future Conference Novices.

Thanks.

I'll help. Last year was my first year road racing and I have 3 nov races and 2 area under my belt. I hope to upgrade to a senior license first race this year.

Steve
I would help too. I am at last area race and final worker requirements. Let me know what you need. NCW btw.

I have 4 current/former Novices, but nobody who's NOW. More NCW guys are great, too, especially if this will be their first season.

I don't remember many NOW's up here in BC last year.. I was a novice in 2010, driving a vee. If that helps I'd be glad to answer your questions. I have a CACC license though, but have raced with conference a few times.

I now have a couple of NOW guys, plus someone who is starting NCW this season, as well as 4 or so other NCW drivers. More NOW guys would be welcome, but it would be especially great to get another totally-new-to-racing person, too.

I've got enough current Novice racers, thank you. I probably have enough new-to-the-program Novices for 2012, too, but I'll happily send that version of the survey out until it stops making sense for me. (At least another couple weeks.)

Now if only I could get this kind of responsiveness out the Senior drivers for the other part of my project...

Im pretty much a new to this whole thing guy. ive been building a club rabbit car that is getting close to completion. hoping 2012 is my season to finally get on the track

Back