Are there any shops in the PNW to check out racing seats?

mikecolangelo

I'm looking to replace the seat currently in my race car, probably with a FIA-certified halo/containment seat. These tend to be pricey and I definately would like to sit in one with helmet and HANS on before I buy.

Are there any shops in western Washington, northern Oregon, and maybe even British Columbia where I could physically check out a seat?

I'll be at the enduro next weekend, maybe I can try out some seats in the enduro cars?

Maybe sitting in some other people's cars? I've got the FIA-rated Sparco Circuit with the helmet surround. Very nice seat, but pretty narrow. Your welcome to come over anytime & "try it on".

The Recaro & Racetech's are very very nice. I think if I had to do it all over again, I'd get a Racetech.

Frank at Drivers Edge in Vancouver carries OMP. We have a full halo seat in the RX3 and I love it. We will be at the 6 hour if you want to come check it out, or I know Frank usually has a few in stock, even some W models for the full figured drivers.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll be at the 6 Hour and plan on checking out seats. I'll be sure to ask first, LOL!

Your more than welcome to come by & sit in my seat. It's the XL version. What kind of width are you looking for.
36.jpg

My car is at work. http://www.bradscustomauto.com/

Last edited:
Back