Andrew Caddell Live on SPEED TV this Thursday Evening 9/15

caddell

NW driver, Andrew Caddell will be racing with the rest of the TORC off road racing stars in Joliet, IL live on SPEED on Sept 15th from 6 - 8pm Pacific!!

Andrew will be racing in the #43 Traxxas/BFGoodrich/AMSOIL/King Shocks/Simpson/SafeRacer/St. Judes Hospital "Pro Light" MOPAR.

After starting the season with a poor finish after a mid-race rollover, but since then he has had 4 wins and 9 straight podium finishes to build a 64 point lead over the second place truck. This is a full 2 race lead with only 4 races remaining in the season.

So Andrew finishes the first race of the double-race weekend with a podium and clinches the season championship, and breaks in the second race while in the lead. Wow, is there anything this kid can't race fast?! These trucks are a bucket of fun to watch, and I bet they are incredibly fun to race. I mean, a guy rolls one, guns it and jumps back into racing in seconds. I would sure like to give one a try sometime!

Andrew needs some multi-millionaire friends to buy him a ride somewhere. Has he ever run a season and NOT won the championship?

Great event for Andrew with the main goal accomplished of winning the championship. 2nd night (TV night) he went a little harder without any championship worries and took the lead from a 5th starting spot and was just cruising when a upper control arm in the front suspension broke. That was his first parts failure all year.

Also, Andrew is a paid driver in the truck and is doing well with a great future ahead with the well funded Traxxas team so don't worry too much about that side and look for some bigger things in the near future!

If you want to watch the full 2011 season, they have a "Reality/Documentary" type show debuting next week this week on Discovery's HD Theater called "The Off Road Championship". They are 1 hour episodes that cover the entire season in HD. 1st episode is this coming Wednesday 9/21 at 9pm Pacific with lots of re-airs. A new episode each Wed night. If you want to see some episodes from last season, they are all linked from this page: 2010 Season Episodes

Back