Action Auto

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
I can't believe I've never heard of these guys. Apparently they have 4 locations and the owner has owned it since the 1960's.. Oh yea, he's a car guy. This place is great! They have Wilwood 570 and ATE superblue, all the amsoil and redline brands (even the european formula) and they actually know what you're talking about.

One of the guys there does a racing show on the radio on Thursday nights as well.

If any of you are like me and have been living under a rock and have not heard of Action Auto, look them up!

Nope, you really do live under a rock...

I have been using Action for at least 15 years - I go out of my way to deal with them. Joe the owner is a super cool guy. The guys in the parts department are great - and actually know what they are talking about, and their maching shop is AWSOME. They have just invested a huge amount of $$ into crank welders, new crank grinders, flow bench etc. I would highly reccomend Action Auto.

I know Joe has also been upgrading all his inventory to stay current as well. This is one of my favorite store groups to visit.

Back