A little help? CSCC to provide volunteer marshals to the T-n-T TOMORROW @ PIR

What could you possibly be doing that is more fun than that?

If you've got no good answer to that we could sure use your help. Drivers, marshals, family, friends your participation is welcome. Because the Portland Historics races actually start tomorrow…It’s taken awhile for me to get all the information together, and even still I’m not sure about a few things. I am sure that I’ve attached a link to a schedule here:

http://www.digitalracephotos.com/2012-PHR-Schedule-FINAL-6-23-12.pdf.

Registration times and location are not clear to me. But, here’s what I know: No registration Thursday morning.

They are looking for a Registrar Thursday night.

Registration hours are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning from 7:00 a.m. to noon to be with the normal Registrars at the front gate.
Please do not count on Sunday only registration unless you’ve called your Chief prior. For F/C email hollycscc@comcast.net. I check it throughout the day.

If you know of someone who would like a sit down, quiet job for most of the day each day and that person is 18 or over, have we got a job for them!!!!

Thursday, morning meeting, 8:00 a.m. South paddock tower. No lunches provided, although we’ll probably have some vittles around if you get really hungry.
Friday, morning meeting, 8:00 a.m. South paddock tower. Lunch provided by your chiefs, paid for by HMSA, and prepared by you at your station picnic style.
Saturday, morning meeting, 8:00 a.m. South paddock tower. Lunch provided by your chiefs, paid for by HMSA, and prepared by you at your station picnic style.
Sunday, morning meeting, 8:00 a.m. South paddock tower.

Please join us Sunday for an impromptu lunch, and a remembrance of the life of Robert “Bhagwan” Dratwa who has been missing from the lives of his family and Dover Brothers and Sisters for ten years on Sunday. He was so incredible…one of my much loved Comm mentors and a completely passionate supporter of motorsports in the NW. The lunch will be prepared by Chris Heinrich and our other cool Miata Drivers. We’ll come off station and serve the lunch in a location TBD.

I found the article I wrote about Robert 10 years ago, here’s the link if you want to remember him, or if you’d like to get a peek into his greatness. http://www.oregonscca.com/media-library/documents/loudpedal/pdf/aug-02.pdf

Please remember hearing protection, as you can see from the scheduled this is a sound variance weekend and they will be LOUD….especially if you’re at Turn 12.

We need each and every one of you so much. You each have unique gifts that contribute to our team. Four day weekends are not for the faint of heart. We’ll see if I can pull another one out of this tired body! We’ll laugh and you’ll get to enjoy some great cars!!! If you haven’t already let us know, please email myself or Dan your availability I’m at hollycscc@comcast.net. Thanks!!!

Holly 'Shortscake' Remington, TPFD

If we volunteer during the weekends races, can we get credit towards Senior License? I will be there regardless with my PRO3 car in the BMWCCA car corral, but I figured I could probably help out as well if needed..

Back