7-26-09 IRDC Driver's School

Thanks Rob!

Why it didn't occur to me to check the IRDC site is beyond me.
Been a LONG couple of weeks I guess.

At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

IRDC July 26 school

So having missed the March school, I am committed and paid to attend the July 26th school. Since I live in Poulsbo and have to work on Saturday, I am wondering if someone could recommend a decent place to stay Saturday night. I have no intentions of driving home to Poulsbo only to return bright and early Sunday morning.

I will need to travel swiftly Saturday to make the 7pm meeting. Got to borrow a friends Valentine! I presume I can do the school in my Boxster since my Spec Miata has only ONE seat!

If you are planning on attending, please sound off! :D

Regards everyone....

Bill
Poulsbo, WA

Yes, your instructor would greatly appreciate the Boxter over the Spec Miata even if it had two seats! The school is really better in a street car anyway - looking forward to seeing you at the school!!!

I just sent my registration in for the lapping day.

Be advised that the March school filled up fast so get your school registration in early!

The Sunday, July 26, 2009 IRDC Driver's school will have a classroom portion on Satruday morning starting at 10:00 am - 1:30 pm. The Sunday school will start at 8:00 am with the gates open at 7:00 am for registration.

IRDC Drivers School

Is this ever going to work for me? I'm screwed if the classroom sesssion is Saturday am. I absolutely must work Saturday....and best case was to get to the evening meeting as close to 7 as possible. Any alternative David?? :confused:

Thanks.....

I am interested in running the lapping group sessions. Does anybody know how much seat time will I get on Sunday?

Thanks.

Jonathan

Bill Bonsell, please call me to discuss your situation, we can work something out for sure.
Lappers will get 4-30 minute sessions, 2 in the AM and 2 after lunch.

Back