6 Hours of Pacific Raceways Enduro

Frank DiMiceli

IRDC Race Chairman
Attention Enduro racers (Enduro veterans and sprint racers that want to experiance an Enduro). IRDC is very proud to present the 5th Annual "6 Hours of Pacific Raceways" on Sunday March 28, 2010. The Enduro Anouncement, Schedule, Supps, and Entry Form are now posted in the Schedule and Race Results section.

Our Northwest Enduro racers have posted excellent results over the years at other longer Enduros (especially at T-Hill recently) and we hope to have all the regular Enduro veterans back with us in March. We have all the normal Enduro classes. But this year we are also attempting to bring in new Enduro racers with special LIMITED Classes. These LIMITED classes will allow you to basically run any race car (that meets ICSCC safety requirements) without the added Enduro expenses (i.e. no auxiliary fuel tanks, limited tire changes, etc.). See supps for details.

If you may be new to Enduro racing, and want to experiance the real teamwork that is part of this type of racing, we hope you take this opportunity to experiance it with this upcoming IRDC Enduro.

I would ask our PRO3 Enduro veteran Mike Olson to get the word out to our PRO3 guys who maybe held off on bringing their cars to an Enduro but now have an easy opportunity to run an Enduro with less expense. Also, for those interested in getting to know our Legends racers and their cars, Norm Smith is coordinating a Legends entry or entries.

Hope you can join us! One more thing, we decided to hold off on the snow this year.

Frank DiMiceli
2010 IRDC Race Chairman
SM/ITA #29

Wow- Frank DiMiceli the new 2010 IRDC Race Chairman. That just has a nice ring to it. Congratulations Frank on the new job and I will see you at the enduro. I plan to come out and work a turn. Duane

I think Frank spelled his last name incorrectly, but I could be wrong. Bruce Boyd and I will do our best to assist Frank in his new endeavor, which I'm sure makes him cringe just thinking about it!
Congrats Frank, I applaud you for stepping up to tackle such an important, and at times difficult job, but you 'll do just fine. You da man!

Yes, your first posting as Il campione del mondo! Ha. I'm guessing as race chairman you won't be sacrificing your own car in the race, but if you know of anyone looking for a driver, I'm interested. Congrats Frank. See you soon in Jacksonville.

I'll be there working some corner.

I checked the schedule but there's no indication of when the snow will start? Need that information so I know how many gallons of coffee water to bring.

Hey Frank -

Congrats on the new position...I know you'll do a marvelous job! Will look forward to working the enduro again this year. I had just joined IRDC last year in time to volunteer for the enduro event. Absolutely could not believe the weather last year. I hadn't been there for more than 30 minutes when I stepped into a 6 inch deep pool of water absolutely soaking both feet. I'm holding out for 55 and dry this time.

Am targeting the May event at Pacific for my first conference race...assuming I pass my physical Monday!

Regards,

Bill

Yes, congrats Frank! You'll do well.

And if any team needs some pit-crew help, I am available. Assuming I end up not having to work that weekend (I never know for sure with my job).

I would ask our PRO3 Enduro veteran Mike Olson to get the word out to our PRO3 guys who maybe held off on bringing their cars to an Enduro but now have an easy opportunity to run an Enduro with less expense. Also, for those interested in getting to know our Legends racers and their cars, Norm Smith is coordinating a Legends entry or entries.

Hope you can join us! One more thing, we decided to hold off on the snow this year.

Frank DiMiceli
2010 IRDC Race Chairman
SM/ITA #29

Nice work Frank on the new position! You'll do well, and I know the drivers will support your efforts!

As for the Pro3 contingent, you bet. There's already some good buzz in the off-season paddock regarding the Enduro.

Cheers!

Hopefully many of you enjoyed the Kart Enduro. Keep those teams togeather and sign up for the 6 Hours of Pacific Raceways! March 28th is approaching!

Hey Frank, is the tech inspection on Saturday (March 27) only for cars participating in the endurance race or for any Conference race car? I'd like to get my car's annual done if possible.

Michael, while you are certainly welcome to bring your car to do an ICSCC annual inspection, please note that the priority for our inspectors will be to do the Enduro inspections. Also note this is limited to just 5pm to 7pm on Saturday, March 27th. The afternoon of Saturday March 27th will be busy as we have the IRDC School / Lapping Day, Enduro paddock setup, and Enduro teams setting up after 4pm. Looking forward to seeing your new Honda!

Back