6 Hour Race Report/Results

M.Smith

Just wanted to say thanks again for coming out, and for all the good words to myself, and my crew. I had a great time running the event, and would love to have you all back again. How about 12 hours? :p

I did a quick write up on the race, and included results and a few fun facts for you all to see. Just head over to my blog on the Apex Kart 'Racing' website, http://apexkarting.webs.com/apps/blog/ to check it out.

Thanks again everyone, and good luck in all your racing endeavors!

Respectfully,

---Mike Smith
Race Director
Apex Karting

Not only did I hear a LOT of people commenting on what a great job you/your guys did, but several of us were wondering: How the HELL do you stand those fumes for 6 hours straight?!!

+1 here Mike! You and your crew were great to work with. Your command of the flags is very good and we'd love to have you join us at a Conference race this season.

I had a great time, as did the rest of Team Eye Patch Racing!

Thanks again!

Jeeze, don't DO that! I thought I'd missed the spring Enduro!!! "Wait? What month is it? Where's my car??? Helllllpppppp!!!!"

heh

t

Mike, you and your crew did a super job of running that race! Team We're On A Mission From God were all impressed and agreed that this was an extremely well run event.

We are definitely interested in a 12 hour event for next year!

I'll see you in a few days when I come back in for some more winter seat time!

Best Regards,
Mike

For all the drivers that came out in huge support of ICSCC's volunteers, the funds raised for the workers fund are being forwarded to Headquarters to help us get new volunteers to help you. (that is a general "you" of course, as some of you don't fall off the track as often as others)

Thank you all so very much.
We have, bar none, the most supportive group of drivers I have ever seen.

It was also great to see the "No Beer No Save" workers team finish ahead of the "Lottsa Salsa" gang.
Some of the workers are already planning their ringer for next year. (it will probably take 'em 'til then to get their muscles working properly though)

Til the spring enduro......you people rock!!!!
And Mike, thanks for allowing us to invade your playground again, you and your crew did a great job.

Lynn Rimmer
ICSCC ROD Director

Back