25 Green Flags will drop at Spokane!

greg_coffin

18 Championship Races (including 3 NOW races), 2 NCW Races, a one hour Enduro, 2 Hare and Hound qualifying races and 2 Hare and Hound Races.

So double entries that race both Special Races can take the green flag 9 times !

Note that there are still some pending changes related to NCW schedule- such as mandatory meetings so check back for that final schedule.

Jim

If we do not have some one at the track hank at Advanced Auto can do them at his shop........some open wheel guys from north of the border have even had slicks drop shipped there for the race

Who is going to be Chief of Safety for the weekend? Haven't been able to get a response from the race chairman. Adam and I will be over there and would like to work on the Safety truck as we have in the past.

It appears one can enter the track anytime Thursday if not participating in the TnT. Is this correct or am I totaling missing it on the schedule and supplements?

Thanks

It appears one can enter the track anytime Thursday if not participating in the TnT. Is this correct or am I totaling missing it on the schedule and supplements?

Thanks

You are correct and there will be somebody there most of Wednesday as well to help you move in.

I believe the Stratford suites and the airport ramada in airway heights are popular choices. Some others with previous hotel experience might want to weigh in. At most, if not all, of the hotels in airway heights if you say you are going to race at Spokane county raceway you should get a discount.

I believe the Stratford suites and the airport ramada in airway heights are popular choices. Some others with previous hotel experience might want to weigh in. At most, if not all, of the hotels in airway heights if you say you are going to race at Spokane county raceway you should get a discount.

Thanks Charlie.

Back