2021 License Forms now updated

chrisheinrich

Everything you need to be able to license is now on the website! One change you'll find is that the Medical History form is now part of the Competition License Application. Since every license application needs the medical history form filled out it made sense to put these two together. The MSR link to purchase your license is also up. Be sure and use the checklist on the License Application to make sure you have everything needed to process your license. Besides securing your club membership, all the forms and links to be able to license are HERE

Quick question... Renewing for the first time, still a Novice. Do I need to print off the required Novice paperwork that I sent in last year, or if I've already been issued a license and log book, it's not needed?

It's best to check with the License Registrar but my guess is that if you send in the License Application and everything on the checklist except your proof of completion of a drivers school or written approval from the License Director (which they should have on file) you'll be fine. Maybe send a note with everything saying you are renewing but they should know that from your Competition License #. If they need something more they'll let you know but it's nice to get everything done in one shot - makes it easier on both you and the Registrar!

Back