2013 ICSCC Tentative Race Schedule

john_rissberger

John Rissberger
Is there any information on the ICSCC 2013 Tentative Race Schedule available ?

John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Oregon
ICSCC Senior
SCCA National

Yes. I'll post something here later today. It's really tentative, though. Most of it's probably pretty accurate, but some things are very up in the air.

Like I said, really really tentative, and this is just the race schedule.

April 7IRDC enduro [6 hour] (The Ridge)
April 27/28CSCC race
May 11/12IRDC race
May 25/26TC race [double]
June 22/23CSCC race
July 12-14NWMS race [triple]
July 20/21IRDC race
Aug 10/11CSCC race
Aug 31/Sep 1SCCBC race [triple]
Sep 28/29IRDC race (The Ridge)
Oct 19CSCC enduro [8 hour]

Thanks, Steve.

Two races at The Ridge. Sweet!

I bet the 8 Hour Enduro at The Ridge in April will be well attended. Good move!

I'll definitely be hoping "the issues" regarding The Ridge get resolved in a satisfactory way. I would think if the April enduro is PROMOTED within the entire Northwest racing community, the grid could be substantial....possibility of snow notwithstanding!

I'll start the list of drivers looking for a seat at the 8 hour @ the ridge! I will not be bringing my car there, but I'm sure it will be a good turnout.

A question regarding your schedule Steve.

The Ridge website has a 2013 calendar up and they show the IRDC race on May 11/12 being at The Ridge as well. Is that race scheduled for The Ridge as well?

db

A question regarding your schedule Steve.

The Ridge website has a 2013 calendar up and they show the IRDC race on May 11/12 being at The Ridge as well. Is that race scheduled for The Ridge as well?

db

The dates I have are taken from the official, tentative schedule that was used for discussion at the Fall Meeting. Until the Spring Meeting rolls around and the schedule is finalized, I would view this list only as a rough estimation of how next season is looking.

Am I miss counting or are we dropping to 14 championship races; With TC only hosting two races?

Based on the current schedule, that's correct: 14 races over 9 week-ends. That being said, there are a few things up in the air.

Please, everyone, understand that THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL SCHEDULE and is only posted here to give you a rough idea of how next season is shaping up.

TC lost their ass on their second race at ORP this summer, and they can't take a chance of that happening again. The double is the obvious way to increase their entries and will make it much more appealing to most of us, in my opinion.
I'd love to see 2 IRDC sprint races at the Ridge myself, so I hope that part of the schedule is correct.
Triple at Mission? Interesting.

You're doing a fantastic job, Steve. One thing that I've learned to cope with in association with this body of race crazies is that very few of them read the whole paragraph.

Thanks for the updates. Throwing this onto a multi-sanctional TENTATIVE 2013 calander is going to help us all select from a menu of next season.

Some points of clarification are in order for the IRDC events, I think.

1. There has been no declaration as to the length of the Spring Enduro at The Ridge yet. 4, 6 or 8 hrs is yet to be determined.
2. The IRDC races on May 11-12 and July 20-21 are both at Pacific Raceways. The Ridge's website calendar is incorrect by listing IRDC for May 11-12.
3. IRDC will only be having one sprint race weekend at The Ridge, on September 28-29.

We have enough fuel left over to run 6 hours, so that would be nice!
Please decide soon, it will determine if we bring two cars of just one and we could use all the time we can get to prepare!
Great work people, keep it up!

Jeff

Back