2010 Annual Inspection Weekend in Portland

vw16vracer

Hello all, I hope your winter has been productive and you are looking forward to this season.

I am in the beginning stages of putting together a Saturday Annual Inspection day and would like to know just how much interest there would be for this. The location would be a trailer friendly shop in the downtown Portland. Focus for this would be to get as many inspections done as possible before the season starts and on safety, namely on seat belts, dates and mounting points. Would earlier in February be better or middle of March, like a couple of weeks before the 6hr be better? Feel free to e-mail me with your feedback. Like I said this is the early stages of planning and I have nothing in stone yet, just throwing feelers out.

Jon Bonforte
G2 #99 VW 16V Golf
Jon@Bonforte.com

No e-mails mean no one wants to get there annual done early? I hoped to have 5 to 10 cars comited to a day before I go asking for a asst race steward to come down with the cage stamp and the race steward to sign the forms. Looks like it would be in March some weekend before the 6hr.

Jon

Jon, et. al.
I would be interested and is there anyway this could be schedule in conjunction with the March drivers training? It is on a Saturday and most of us instructors will have our cars at the track (or could be convinced to bring them). A couple years back, Dave M came to the first DT and did yearly's. I found that to be a great perk for supporting the event.

Mike Tripp

Back