[Sold] 2009 Ford Expedition XLT

t5coyle

Loaded. In "Great" condition inside/out. Full leather with sheep-skin covers on the front seats. All liquids have been changed (transfer case, rear end, transmission). Seats 8. Has adjustable roof rack. Installed Bully Dog tuner/monitor. Burns NO oil between changes (changes done between 4k-5k miles, full synthetic). Brakes and tires are at about 80%. 28 gallon fuel tank flex fuel, mileage is about 15 city - 18 highway. Front/rear radio and heat controls. Several charger sockets. Upgraded front rotors. 4WD/tow mode. Full tow package. 15,500lbs. towing capacity. Must see and drive to appreciate truck :tongue:

Please call if you have further questions or want to take a look - 360-393-1905, Tom Coyle.

$13,750 OBO

IMG_20170218_110018091_HDR.jpgIMG_20170218_110029554_HDR.jpgIMG_20170218_110045165_HDR.jpgIMG_20170218_110106889_HDR.jpgIMG_20170218_110116837_HDR.jpg

Do I see a brake controller to the right of the steering wheel, under the dash? Does it have the air suspension? Mileage? Where is it located?

Last edited:
Do I see a brake controller to the right of the steering wheel, under the dash? Does it have the air suspension? Mileage? Where is it located?

yes !! no, 166,000 don't let the mileage determine the truck. spend some time and come and drive the truck !!! everyone always get hug up on mileage !!! i would not sell to another Racer a piece of junk !!! those who know me will attest to that !!!

Steve !! sorry if I sounded a little testy on the mileage !! a Craigslist buyer called and more less told me I was crazy for asking that much with so many miles !! It really is a good SUV it is located in Auburn 306th st I can see SIR from my house !! who every buys this will be happy !! thanks Tom

Tom, especially if you consider the likely mileage on a lot of our street-cars-turned-racers, I think we all know that a well-maintained vehicle can last for a really long time. One other question: since the standard towing on that is supposedly 9000 lbs, I'm wondering what the "tow package" adds to enable over 15K, if it doesn't include air suspension? (I only need to tow ~6800, so I'm mostly just curious).

Thanks!

Tom, especially if you consider the likely mileage on a lot of our street-cars-turned-racers, I think we all know that a well-maintained vehicle can last for a really long time. One other question: since the standard towing on that is supposedly 9000 lbs, I'm wondering what the "tow package" adds to enable over 15K, if it doesn't include air suspension? (I only need to tow ~6800, so I'm mostly just curious).

Thanks!

Steve !! the 15,000# is the total weight of the tow vehicle and towed vehicle . the SUV weighs around 5800 . I tow a 33ft RV and it weighs 8500# loaded and it did good ! who ever buys this SUV will really like it . I had Mathewson's Automotive in Renton do a new type of engine flush(steam) at about 110,000 miles. they work on Antique and classic cars for the most part and are well thought of in that arena. you might know them ?? thanks Tom

Steve !! the 15,000# is the total weight of the tow vehicle and towed vehicle . the SUV weighs around 5800 . I tow a 33ft RV and it weighs 8500# loaded and it did good ! who ever buys this SUV will really like it . I had Mathewson's Automotive in Renton do a new type of engine flush(steam) at about 110,000 miles. they work on Antique and classic cars for the most part and are well thought of in that arena. you might know them ?? thanks Tom

price lowered to $12,750

Tom, especially if you consider the likely mileage on a size genetics review https://www.fitnessdonkey.com/male-enhancement/sizegenetics-reviews lot of our street-cars-turned-racers, I think we all know that a well-maintained vehicle can last for a really long time. One other question: since the standard towing on that is supposedly 9000 lbs, I'm wondering what the "tow package" adds to enable over 15K, if it doesn't include air suspension? (I only need to tow ~6800, so I'm mostly just curious).

Thanks!

Pretty nice, will have a think.

sold !! thanks for looking !!!

I am also looking for the same make and model. Just want to know how much did you sold it for? I see that you lowered your price to $12,750 but exactly what was your selling price for the new owner?

Last edited:
Back