1st Race of the year - First novice race

Mark,

Here is a photo that my wife took during the race. I think you'll appreciate it!

dsc3159.jpg

Just a drink? that's pretty cheap, I charge at least a six pack for "information" like that!

Yes thats a good picture, my daughter tried to take some but couldn't quite get the pan and timing of the shutter, lots of shots of a blank wall. lol

So I have a stupid question. If I buy the digital download version, is it just a jpeg? Can I download it here at work and then email it to myself at home and have it on multiple computers??

Not a stupid question at all.

Yes, you can download a digital file and have it on multiple machines. If your going to do this you will want the High Res or the Original file. You can use the image(s) for promoting yourself and your racing, make posters etc. you just can't sell them.

Thanks,
Curtis

Thanks for the making the purchase, I really do appreciate the business!

Maybe I'll see you this weekend?!

Curtis

Thanks for the making the purchase, I really do appreciate the business!

Maybe I'll see you this weekend?!

Curtis

Curtis I will buy some after this weekend with my new sponsors on the car.
Question? Can I get 8" x 10"s on photo paper (reqular photos) from you? I need to get 2 to frame/sign for my sponsors.

See you out there this weekend.

Curtis I will buy some after this weekend with my new sponsors on the car.
Question? Can I get 8" x 10"s on photo paper (reqular photos) from you? I need to get 2 to frame/sign for my sponsors.

See you out there this weekend.

Hi Scott,

Yes you can and all of that is done through the site, it's a one stop shop!
There is all kinds of cool merchandise items you can get as well...if you wanted like playing cards, mugs & mouse pads etc. It's all on the site and easy to use.

Cheers,
Curtis

Mark,

Here is a photo that my wife took during the race. I think you'll appreciate it!

dsc3159.jpg

Todd,
Ask your wife if this was the picture taken with my lens...? I put my 70 -200mm lens on her camera and she was pretty impressed with it.

Curtis

Todd,
Ask your wife if this was the picture taken with my lens...? I put my 70 -200mm lens on her camera and she was pretty impressed with it.

Curtis

She said that a photographer graciously offered to let her use his lens for a couple of shots. That must have been you.

Thanks!

Nice pics. If I take all the pics, from all the photgraphers avaialble, from the 1-2 laps I get before it brakes, I bet I can make it look like I actually completed a race!

BTW, it was the 41 year old oil pump that failed :-( At least I have 3 more stock-piled antiques to choose from.

Back