1982 Mazda RX-7 - H Production (Potential Pro-7/ITA)

wjwracer

It appears that racing will be out of the picture in 2013. So instead of holding onto the car for another year (or two) before I can get back on the track, it makes more sense to put it up for sale. So, I am selling my 1982 Mazda RX-7. This is a solid-body Arizona car, raced one weekend after Jeff Clark went through it completely. Engine and transmission were replaced, a new cage constructed, brakes fixed everything that needed to be done to get it on the track was done. I would say the only additional work it needs is the carb rebuilt or replaced. First place in its only race (of course it helped I was the only one in class!). Otherwise, strong car, never overheated, good oil pressure and simple to drive. The 4:88 rear end made PIR a 3rd and 4th gear event. could be tweeked to run Pro-7 or ITA/ITX.

I am selling the car, with a single-axle trailer (3500# rating with new tires ) extra wheels/tires and the usual bucket of spares for $3000 or best reasonable offer. Contact me for more info.

E-mail: wjwendolowski@hotmail.com
Phone: 503-689-7288

photo[2].jpg

Back