1975 bmw 2002

jeffhanken

I'm selling my 1975 BMW 2002. Car has lots of really nice parts on it. This is a project car. Does need some brake stuff done and an engine installed. I'm including a spare engine that has good compression on all 4 cylinders. Here is a list of all the aftermarket parts that are installed on the car:
Quickor adjustable sway bars front and rear
Poly bushings all around
H&R Springs
Bilstein Shock all around
Header
Exhaust
Corbeau Seats (Both Fronts)
DGV Weber Carb
Goddi Monza 2 piece Wheels that the centers are black and the lips are polished

Paint is still really nice, could use a coat of wax and some touch up. Interior is still really nice. This car has been stored in a shop for about 5 years. Asking $3000. If you got any questions please feel free to give me a call at 503-805-2591 or email me. Firm on price. This is a really nice project starter.

Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:
Pics Added
2002 front.jpg2002 header.jpg2002 rear.jpg2002 seats.jpg2002 wheel.jpg

I have wanted a 2002 for a long time, but I might be facing a divorce if I brought this one home right now. Between a 944 shell taking up the garage and a pending house addition, not sure my wife is THAT understanding. Sorry, otherwise I would have bought it already!

So an update on this car. I have begun to install the spare engine. The 2002 will be running "Hopefully" by this weekend. When I get this car running I will post the new price. It still will need a little tlc on the brakes, but this car will be an awesome track day and touring car for the back roads around the northwest. Thank you and I'll keep you all posted.

Update:

Engine installed and runs great. No leaks and sounds amazing. Still Looking to sell asking $6000. Needs just a little tlc and she will be an awesome car

Please pass the word along. Really want this car gone. Willing to negotiate a little on price. Would make an awesome track day or autocross car. Even a great touring car for the back roads around the Northwest. Any questions please feel free to emial me (jhbowler299@gmail.com) or call/text 503-805-2591. Thanks Jeff Hanken

Back