Where to Get Car Numbers in the Portland Area

Murph54

Does anyone know where I could get ready made numbers for my car in the Portland area. I need to change the numbers on my car and I'm hoping to do it before this weekend's race at ORP. Thanks.

Doug and Maxine at Deep Down Expressions do numbers. They have done numbers for the Workers Revenge chump car. May not ready made but it doesn't take long to get them.

Does anyone know where I could get ready made numbers for my car in the Portland area. I need to change the numbers on my car and I'm hoping to do it before this weekend's race at ORP. Thanks.

Get a hold of Kyle Keenan ---- SM racer and a good graphics guy. Don't have his number but he's on Facebook and pretty well known throughout the Portland race community.

Also, if it's just for the one race, nobody's going to shoot you for modifying your existing number with racer tape or the like so long as it's legible from a distance.

Thanks everyone. Both Doug and Ken were great and were able to get the numbers done. I ended up going with Ken because the logistics worked out better for me. I'm going with #85. It was the only two digit number still available for groups 1 and 4. I'll be the guy in the bright yellow M3 (Steve Adams old car) with #85 on it. Hope to meet some of you this weekend at ORP.

Back