Times on My Laps?

The ORBITS-4 software can post to My Laps as soon as each session is over. However, I need internet access to do that at the track. The AMB system does transmitt all race data thru the wireless at the track in real time. You can display that data on a laptop using the R-Monitor program.

If anyone is using Clearwire internet service I would sure appreciate if you could loan me your modem so I could do a little testing for Timing and Scoring (T/S). Please contact me at the T/S IRDC Bus near pit-out or Drivers Services.

I was bummed today that the Access Point near the Drag tower did not work, it is kaput. Normally there is a wireless link to Drivers Services and we output the results directly to the printer located there. T/S had to print out the results and run them down to Drivers Services to be copied.

Also because of no Access Point the R-Monitor program, that I hope all Pit Crews are running on their wireless laptops, would not work.

Anyways I had a fantastic day and if you all were not on the track I would not have a job.

The May 2nd event times are posted on www.mylaps.com. Remember that the results are raw data and not the published/signed final results that are offical as per the ICSCC requirements.

Michael

Back