Time to hang it up

drva

It’s been a good run, but it’s time to step away from racing. So, for all you budget conscious racers out there I have some well maintained equipment I’d like to sell.

Wells Cargo 20ft x 8.5 ft Car Wagon. Dual axle with electric brakes and beavertail floor with ramp door. Purchased new in 2003 and tows like a dream. The hitch takes a 2-5/16 ball and I will include two tow bars for a 2” receiver… each with a ball.

Arai GP5W helmet. This helmet is a size large (7-1/4 to7-3/8) and comes with a Hans standard 30M with sliding tethers. Helmet is black, and comes with two shields (clear and smoke), lots of tear offs and a very nice sparco padded travel bag. Snell SA2000 Also comes with the Arai PED aero kit.

Sparco 3 layer drivers suit. Black with red trim and cuffs. Model R508 size 58. (I’m 5’11” and 180lbs) SFI 3-2A/5 rating. The suit also comes with a gear bag.

Longacre Camber Caster gauge with adapter for Stohr type center nut axles.

Longacre digital memory tire temp gauge

Toe plates

Quick lift jack

A partial roll of Avery Graphics Red Fluorescent vinyl. Approx 24” x 20ft left on the roll.

One quart of House of Color Red Neon that matches the vinyl. (this stuff is so bright, it glows in the dark) Comes with a gallon of House of Color Medium reducer

If you’re interested in any of the above, contact me at wamu1david@yahoo.com . I’m located up near the border outside of Ferndale. My place is right on the way to Mission if you would like to stop by …… or I will tow down to the next Seattle event and deliver there.

I had a great time!

Dave VanAmburg

All the items have been spoken for. If any of the deals fall thru I will repost. Thanks for all the interest, and thanks to the Forum.

Dave VanAmburg

Back