TC Instructor Seminar April 6

jlsuper7

Team Continental is proud to announce Todd Harris from the Pro Drive school at PIR will be our guest speaker. The seminar will be held Sat. April 6 from 9am - 12noon at the Oxford Suites Jantzen Beach 12226 N Jantzen Dr. This event is open to anyone but due to space limitations priority will be given to instructor's interested in instructing at ORP. For further information, questions or to RSVP contact:

Jim Larfield
TC Driving Master
drivingmaster@teamcontinental.com

Forgot to mention this seminar is free for all attendees. Contacted the hotel and the room is bigger than first thought, so if you'd like to hear Todd Harris speak please RSVP your intention to attend. I need to give the hotel a head count a few days before the event. Todd's topic will be the mindset of the instructor on how to keep the student engaged for not only the day but to make him a repeat customer. I'm looking forward to it. So please join April 6 from 9am -12noon.

For more information contact:

Jim Larfield
TC Driving Master
drivingmaster@teamcontinental.com

Does TC have reciprocity with CSCC for senior driver instructors?

Reci-what did he say? The quick answer to that $10 word seems to be yes. In the past several years since I've been involved I know of several instructors who have crossed back and forth. My goal is to provide the best possible information to all Conference instructors regardless of club affiliation so they can pass that on to their students with the hopes of retaining the student as either long term track day people or ultimately to become a Conference racer.

Jim,
Love to attend. Have to let you know closer in, depending on a number of family things, including moving my mom....

Back