[For Sale] Sparco Touring VTR - full halo race racing seat

skipowder

The Sparco Touring VTR set the gold standard for high-performance full-halo racing seat when it debuted. These retailed for more than $800, and the shell of this particular example is in great condition. The fabric is in 7/10 shape, but only because the brilliant red color - which really pops and causes your entire car to really stand out! - shows the dirt a little more than black. There are a few minor tears which can be seen from the pictures...and nothing out of the ordinary for a used seat, and nothing fundamental to the integrity.

Sparco has stopped making anything but black, and this looks fantastic when installed! Buyer pays whatever the actual shipping rate will be, along with purchase price.

I am only selling this because of my 36" waist. This would fit anyone with a 31-35" waist very well. I am 6' tall and it fits me very well that way...and I know a guy who is 5'8" and it fits him equally as well. This is a very comfortable seat and comes with an extra seat pad too.

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention price in first posting: $315, buyer to pick up directly or pay actual shipping costs, thanks

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 771
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 730
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 538
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg