Service Crew Needed For The Mount Hood Rally on October 22 & 23

mikecolangelo

Howdy,

I'm looking for one or two people to act as my service crew for the Mt Hood Rally on October 23. The race itself is a one day event (Saturday) but at least one service person will be needed in Hood River on Friday evening (Oct 22) so we can discuss logistics, service, etc. Local area racers and/or service crew who know their way around a race car are especially preferred. The car is a 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Group 2 rally car.

Basic duties include changing tires, checking fluids, adding fuel, washing windows, and inspecting the car. You know, typical stuff that we do at the Conference races. I have a large collection of spare parts for the car but hopefully we won't need to use them.

No pay involved here but I will put you up in the grandest of Hood River's accommodations (Best Western) on Friday night. Plus, we'll buy you dinner Friday evening and at the post-race awards ceremony on Saturday evening. :D

This will be my first rally and I'm just out to have fun and not crash. So I plan on keeping it light this weekend. :biggrin:

Email me at mcolangelo3000 at gmail dot com if interested. Thanks!

Here's some more info on the race:
http://www.mthoodrally.com/2010/index.php

Last edited:
Back