Senna the Movie opens in Portland today

..... It probably won't stay long.....

No it won't! Documentaries don't normally even get released in the manner this Seana one is. Very limited release and limited time.

If you've been under a rock for a couple of months, this documentary is getting critical acclaim far and wide from 'none' racers too. If at all possible, you "SHOULD" see it.

I have NOT yet.. sigh

A pretty good group of us are going to the 7:45 showing tonight. Pre-party at 6PM at the Thirsty Lion on SW 2nd and Ankeny.

It is showing in Seattle tonight as well. I missed getting tickets to the 7 o'clock show time. I'll be going to the 9:40 show with a few people.

We saw it this afternoon and it was an amazing film. The footage they found to use was extraordinary; including behind the scenes in the garages and drivers meetings!, and all the while the photographers focused on just the right details and faces, as if they knew a movie would be made 15 years later.
Don't miss it.

Thanks for the recommendation! We went and saw it last night and can’t stop talking about it. And you’re right, the footage is amazing!

Back