Rose City Opener videos and pics

Nicie video Randy.. good show of what a GT-1 is like.

You have your number and name on the dashboard. Is that to help you remember who you are? :)

I like the new camera. I would move it just a bit higher so you can see further in front??

Great driving. I see how slow it is for you guys when you hit the back of the PRO3 grid.

Joe took off!

Randy - You make it look sooooo easy. Like your out for a Sunday drive...well I guess technically it was Sunday, but I think you get what I mean.

Yeah, the camera does need to come up. I put it in with the lens at about the same elevation as my eyes, but that cuts off a lot of the details. Dave's left front tire was coming 3 inches off the ground in T6 for instance. I'll move it up for the Military Salute GP.

It's funny how much doesn't translate to the video in terms of adjustments to the steering angle and throttle position. In my mind, they're huge movements but it sure doesn't show.

Here's a link to Doug Berger's pics, fantastic as usual. I just ordered 5.

http://dougberger.zenfolio.com/cscc-45-2011

Well my video file was an AVI in a native 1280x720 @ 30fps which Vimeo likes. I just bought the Vimeo PLUS option and went to upload, chose the file and voila... there you go.

Darn it Curt! You stopped recording before you caught up to my car! Was hoping for a litte footage from behind..at least until you lapped me! :)

Martin

Back