RATS meeting date

bimbill

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are contemplating moving the RATS meeting from March 6 to March 13. SCCA Oregon Region has a race tentatively scheduled for the weekend of March 6-7 at PIR which would result in a conflict for many of the CSCC folks that would otherwise attend the meeting.

My question for the group is, can anyone see/foresee any conflicts with other events or any other problem in moving to the 13th? Without having quick and easy access to individual club calendars, which are probably all tentative at this point anyway, I am hoping to get some help from ya’ll. Also, I realize not everyone that needs to be involved in this decision will necessarily read this post so I plan to notify the club presidents by email in hopes of getting a yea/nay.

Let me know your thoughts.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I wasn't sure how to juggle my commitments as ORSCCA Chief of Flagging and Communication on an early three day event, and my duties withthe local ICSCC clubs. That change would work well for those that were also torn between the two environments.

I've had some discussions with a few of the board members and have decided to move the RATS meeting to Mar.13. It will be at the Best Western Peppertree Auburn Inn, 401 8th St. SW, Auburn, WA 98001. Start time 9:00 AM.

Reminders will be sent to all the Club Presidents immediately following the Jan. E-board meeting.

Back