Portland results?

Sorry guys, I got busy with the IRDC race and didn't get results to Steve. Will do tonight. They also will be on MyLaps and the PIR live site.

I just discovered last night that the results were being posted to MyLaps. It makes for some interesting comparisons and analysis (and endless reiterations of " if I only could have gone 2 tenths faster that lap")

Thanks for that!

Joe

It's nice to hear that MyLaps has finally become a medium available to the Conference drivers. And all of the previously employed excuses, and paranoia has finally been despelled (or ignored), and provided a way for more applications of technilogical advancement.

Way to stay competitive, ICSCC!!

It's nice to hear that MyLaps has finally become a medium available to the Conference drivers. And all of the previously employed excuses, and paranoia has finally been despelled (or ignored), and provided a way for more applications of technilogical advancement.

Just keep in mind that anything you see on MyLaps is the raw timing data, before we fix errors we find, assess penalties, etc.

Last edited:
The race laps seem to be missing from the lap times for the Doernbecher Race.

I hate to be a pest, especially a demanding pest of overworked volunteers, and I know this has been a busy couple of weeks for you, but I was looking forward to seeing my race laps because this was my best finish ever!

And I'm looking forward to seeing the results on MyLaps too. Are those things still possible?

Thanks,
Joe

I'll e-mail Linda about the race laps. As for MyLaps, I don't think that Cascade is doing that (yet?), but I'm not a Cascade member.

Thanks Steve,
Linda said farther up this post that the results would be on MyLaps. The results from the Chicane Challenge and the Am-Can Challenge are there.
Thanks to Linda too.

Joe

I'm not sure moderator Steve should allow words like 'hit6ch'. It may mean something really nasty, but it also made my tongue hurt to pronounce.

Back