Points Car tender challange

Keith just wants to see the results in print so he can rub in the fact he beat me 2 days in a row. Goes along with the daily phone calls to remind me of the same facts. Thankfully we have Portland coming up so I can get some redemption. REDEMPTION is mine Keith! If not, I'm gonna just head to Thunderhill next week and race without you. Oh wait, I'm gonna do that anyway. :)

Keith,

There's results and then there's points. Results come first - they're what points are based on. Seattle results were finalized yesterday, so I'd expect them to be put up real soon now, although I can't speak for web admin Steve Adams' schedule. With results in hand, I started work on points last night. I expect to be done by the weekend. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Bob

Yes, I just got the official results from the Steward this morning; I'll post them later today.

(BTW, Legends guys, what's up with all the DNFs in that race? What breaks on those cars?)

Steve and Bob,
Thanks for all the help! On the DNF's.... Everyone was pushing their cars to the very limit due to Saturday being a national race for us. It was a variety of reasons fro breakage though. Off track instances, motor issue, electrical gremlin. But notice we put every car but one back on the track for Sunday's race? We did have some issues again Sunday during the race with cars failing to finish. My son Ian hit some debris while in the draft and cut a tire that sent him into the dirt bank. I had a rock come up and jammed my shifter so I couldn't get it into 5th gear. Not a "normal" attrition rate for us. But we are looking for ways to get more of our Legends to each race. See you in Portland!

Norm,
1) Do you have your car polished up for this week's car show (oh that's gunna leave a mark)
2) A rock in the shifter????????????

Bob, Steve, Thanks for all you do... Wes, well you know...

Did you notice I beat norm 2 days in a row...

Last edited:
Hey Keith, I heard you beat Norm 2 days in a row, and I bet that definitely left a mark.
Hey, I was Asst. Race chair that PR week-end, so I did something...

Keith I should have taken you up on your offer of another camera on my car for RA. I was so excited to get home and see the vid from the race, only to find nothing. We pushed the button and the red light was blinking when I started off to pre-grid, but something bad happened somewhere and it didn't record. With the long gridding procedure and the black flag deal it probably wouldn't have taped it all, but most of it would have been fine with me...

Back