Paddock assignments for Labor Day Weekend - Mission

righthanddrive

Well it's official. We're filled well beyond capacity. I have assigned every paddock space at Mission and there will probably be 20 or more drivers looking for space beyond that.

In consideration of this fact, please note that if you have made a paddock reservation it is probably not where you requested it. I have based the assignments on registration date and trailer size. The later you entered, the less likely you'll be where you want to be. Not much I can do about it as we have limited space at Mission. The paddock map will be at the front gate as per usual and I will post a link to it here Wednesday night.

Also, to help out those drivers who have not got an assigned paddock space, there will be no parking by ANYONE along the North side of the back road, and on the North side of Pre-grid. We will be assigning those areas to race cars and their support trailers.

We will only give Pit Passes to the support vehicles that have a place to park IN THEIR PADDOCK SPACE. Anyone caught parking anywhere else, or not displaying a pit pass, will be towed to the far East end of the Facility. We have a tow truck and you have been warned. :smile:

We have over 130 drivers registered and probably over 170 entries for Sat and Sun alone. We really need everyone to pitch in and follow the rules so that we can all concentrate on racing and not have to worry about someone parked somewhere they shouldn't be. I am a very grumpy when I have to play Paddock Marshall! :mad:

Have a great weekend and drive safe!

Thanks,

Last edited:
It will be my first time at Mission and I was just wondering if there are showers on site? I saw something on the website that suggested this so I figured I would ask. Also are there any electrical hookups?

Thanks,
Nick

Sorry, no showers or electrical.
We don't have enough power on site to offer it, and the nearest sewage hookup is prohibitively expensive to get and hook up to.
We do have fresh water available now so you don't have to bring that in.

Thanks to everyone last weekend for being so patient and understanding. It all turned out fairly well in the end and almost everyone had a paddock space by Saturday. Looking forward to more racing and less breaking next year.

Marc

Back