Pacific Raceways - Race Pictures and Video

tucker

Great job with the race tonight. Very clean racing (in group 5 at least) and great support from all the workers.

Rick and Colin are going to yell at me if I don't post video of the race tonight. The full group 5 race video from my point of view is below. Ignore my tomahawk chop; I was trying to channel my inner warrior at the time.

http://www.vimeo.com/11415384

So if I have to start a thread for this, might as well have everybody else pile in with their video and photos. :)

Last edited:
Thank you Tucker. My camcorder is mini-DV so I will have to encode it. I'll have it up soon. I use vimeo as well.

Hey Tucker, is there anything going on with Vimeo? It says it's preparing the video to be encoded for 12 hours now. I'm going to work on encoding my video today and will post it soon.

Hey Tucker, is there anything going on with Vimeo? It says it's preparing the video to be encoded for 12 hours now. I'm going to work on encoding my video today and will post it soon.

Yeah, Vimeo was having trouble all day but it's finally working now.

Thanks for posting Tucker. You and Colin made for a great race.

Hopefully the show we put on was worth the admission.

I am going to look for my missing Horsepower now.

R

I don't know if you're missing HP. When we came out of turn 9 side by side we remained side by side all the way into turn 2. Oh, and then there's the lap where you either missed a shift or deliberately let my by before the kink... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot buddy?

We both will have to step up our game to stay ahead of you Tucker. Thank you for putting up the video, it's awesome. I watched in on the big TV and the whole family loved it!

OMG! You guys are freakin' STUDS! What a great race! Congrats to all three of you. It has been a long time since the front of ITA has been so close and so competitive for 3 cars.

Good video Colin. You were in a little deeper than I thought you were but there wasn't much overlap. I could have given a couple of more inches. And yes I did have trouble finding 4th on one lap.

R

Here are a few pictures from Saturday
lotus.jpg

monte.jpg

pro3.jpg

redcar.jpg

viper.jpg

bmw.jpg

Back