ORP meal band program on MSR.. get'em while they are hot!

Peter Belfanti

Just a reminder!!

If you want to buy meal bands for all your meals Saturday through Sunday lunch on the TC meal band program for $30 per person. You can buy them on Motorsports Reg.

Pre registering just for your meal band insures you a band when you arrive. A LIMITED number of band will be available for sale at registration the day of the race. So if your team is interested in the program please include all bands in your registration or just register ONLY for a band if you are not a driver at the Motorsportsreg.com page. This helps head count is accurate for all meals.

Once we sell out of bands if you choose to buy meals al-la cart, meal bands will get served first in line.

Cheers
Peter Belfanti
TC race chairman.

I signed up but didn't buy the meal bands at the same time. Now wondering how to go back and add this on Motorsportsreg ??

Peter,

The below is on the race schedule page. It appears one needs an armband to participate in the Saturday evening meal.
Is that correct?

A Meal Armband can be purchased @ $30 for Saturday and Sunday Breakfast and Lunch as well as the Saturday Evening gourmet dinner Social – Everyone Welcome ! Free beer Sat Night!! Please Drink Responsibility!!

Thanks,
Jim V.

thank you for the questions..

Let me answer them in order.

Adding a meal band after you have already registered... MSR will not let you change your registration once you have submitted it. I wish this was different and you would be allowed to change it yourself, unfortunately it will not allow you to. Please email me at racechair@teamcontinental.com with your required additional bands and your entry name and I will add them to your reg on the back end of MSR. You can pay for these bands when you register at the track.

Second question.. YES Saturday dinner is included with the band. That line should read Saturday breakfast THROUGH Sunday Lunch. My bad.. If you prefer not to buy the band, and only purchase the Saturday dinner that single meal will be $12 as an individual purchase. Trust me either way, the food will be awesome!

FYI no Beer served until the end of Group 8, but food starts slightly earlier than the end of group 8.

hope this answers your questions.

Peter Belfanti

Back