ORP Fun Run

Can a group 5 racer beat a Group 2 racer? Can Group 2 runners best a Group 5 competitor? What do you guys think? I think there might be some surprises when the dust settles? Eh?
Skip

Well Im gunna give it my all thats for sure :wink:
Can't wait to race ORP again and see all those great hospitable people that make it so fun for us out of towners !
ps. Do we need to re apply for the paddock spots If we just raced there in May ??

Get a hold of Gordon right now. Before he loses his notes from last May and they get scribbled over with new ones.

With only 5 entrants to Grp 2 and 2 entrants in Grp 5, it's not looking to 'competitive' at present. We need a bit more action. Start talkin' some track smacktion and get some Tin Top reaction to give this special race A-ttraction.

A proper name for it is in the works according to last TC mtg. $$ and such. But you didn't hear it from me.

Last edited:
Gordon,
I filled out the paddock request when I signed up online, will that do ??
If not I need enough space for 30ft. trailer & Semi, room for my bag of money Ill win in the special race , trophy's & my big fat head ;)
( smack talk inserted) LOL.....

Tracey Hazard # 168

The online information will be good enough. For a "small" portion of that bag of money, I will make sure your situated. :)G

Back