Northwest FC newsletter

Charlie Coffin

I started a northwest FC newsletter recently in hopes of unifying the thirty plus cars in the area to get on the same page and get out to the track. This has helped us get organized immensely , and as a result we are now expecting 15+ fc's at Spokane this year, making it one of the largest amateur FC races in North America this year. The class is still growing in this region for many good reasons, not the least of which being that a car costing between 7-10k can turn a sub 1:30 lap at pacific. ICSCC is quickly becoming a hotbed for the class.

One of the major bits of feedback that I have received in the newsletter process is that people are either trying to sell their cars or people are wanting to buy cars and want to know where to find them. As such I will be including a classifieds section in next months newsletter. Since the class is still growing, and some of you might be interested in getting into it, I want to open up registration for the newsletter to anybody who wants to receive it in hopes that they might become interested in the class and find a car in our classifieds section that they might want.

If you want to sign up for the newsletter email me at ccoffin12man@gmail.com

If you wish to get to know the class better, or have any specific questions about it, don't hesitate to ask, either here or by email.

I'm writing two separate newsletters this month. One to current owners, and one to those currently sans FC. The newsletter to those currently without FC should have just gone out. If you contacted me previously and did not receive the newsletter, please contact me again and I will make sure you do receive it. If anybody else is interested I will also send you a copy of the newsletter as well.

If you received a June newsletter, you will be receiving July's after this weekend.

Back