Kart enduro Friday night testing

Randy Blaylock

Highlander Motorsports
Friday night 1/22 sessions are available.

Option 1; Regular 4 race package for $60. Regular 8 minute race format, wait your turns.

Option 2; 1/2 day pass for $80. Begins at 6 pm. Regular 8 minute race format, wait your turn.

Option 3; 1 hour sprint race at 8 pm. with driver changes. $800 for the hour, up to 14 teams at once. We have sole use.

There was not enough response to rent the track for one hour. Regular sessions are available.

Last edited:
It's looking like we probably won't do a one hour rental, unless at least a dozen people sign up in the next few days.

There was not enough response to rent the track for one hour on Friday night. Regular sessions are still available, or a half day pass. See above for details.

I'm going, sometime in the evening time around 6 or 7 maybe. I'll probably stay for a few hours as I haven't had any testing on the new layout yet.

There is a Best Western hotel that's 2-1/2 miles from the kart track in Tumwater. Several of us will be doing some sessions at the kart track Friday night, and will grab some food and drinks afterwards somewhere in the area, then stay overnight at the Best Western. Here's a link for anybody that maybe wants to try to connect Friday night for some socializing.

http://www.bestwesternwashington.com/hotels/best-western-tumwater-inn/

Last edited:
Back