IRDC Track/Play Day

FFRSpec72

My first event since I moved here a few weeks back. Wanted to say that it was well done, got t meet Steve and Les (and some others I forgot). Day ran very smooth (been to other events that did not go as smooth). Weather improved throughout the day, track dryed out.

I did not drive (as my trailer has issues that happened in the move) but shipped my daughter from college (Oregon) home for the weekend as she was feeling the need for speed, she had a blast and worked the track very well and got plenty of track time. I got a chance to work 1 of the 2 turns on the track which was fun

Steve, Les and other, nice event.

That was indeed another great event hosted by Steve and crew. And believe me the weather we saw Saturday is NOT typical for our fall playday, so I'm glad your first one was nice!
BTW Steve, the lay-out you had was the best one yet in my opinion, so stick with it for March dude.

I agree with Wes, the layout was the best yet in the ten years that I have been going out there, good work Steve! By the way, thank you to all the people that volunteered on Saturday so that we could go out and play! Jon.

Steve and his crew, including the always present Les who has faithfully supported this event every time I have ever been there, do a simply outstanding job with the playday. This is a classic example of dedicated people giving their time and effort to put on a fantastic event that supports the club and entertains the members.

I ended up arriving late and leaving somewhat suddenly with a sick wife and a sore ankle and am somewhat ashamed for not doing more to help. Many thanks to the great people who make this event happen!

Back