IRDC Mid Summer Classic: Video Thread

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
I saw cameras in cars, on cars, in the center of a circle of heads in the paddock, in the hands of the stewards, just about everywhere!

Don't be shy, share! Heck, now's your chance to prove to everyone how you won practice! :p

39952162.jpg

Last night was disappointing for me... Saturday I was so busy working on the car and the driver I didn't ever put the gopro in the car. Then last night I pulled video from group1&group5 only to find 5-10secs of video before the camera stopped!

I had a great start in both races and wanted to relive the moments!

If any driver finds this video "controversial" please let me know I'll take it down. (Warning, I "flip the bird" and no, I'm not proud of it).

Mike, maybe we need to do a tutorial on how to hard wire a go-pro the battery of your race car. :)

There is a bird in Colin's video, but there's a whole FLOCK of them earlier on... pretty funny. (Can't say Colin's not passionate about his racing.)

Mike, maybe we need to do a tutorial on how to hard wire a go-pro the battery of your race car. :)

It's more like I need a new micro sd card that's a class10, been using all my freebie 32gb ones out of phones and turns out the new hero3 loves to lock up on them.

Here is the flag to flag battle over 3rd in ST with a nice finish by Mike Conatore.

and adding in Mike's view...

Last edited:
Oh wow.. That race was a better 30 minutes than just about anything I see on TV. Great race and fantastic job in the T8 Mike.

Somebody needs to explain to Brad the difference between ICSCC and Formula Drift.

When his suspension guy mentioned "rear caster," Brad thought he said "furniture caster" and ordered two.

Back